Homemade almond butter. This homemade almond butter is made with just one ingredient— almonds! I use raw almonds, as I prefer their more mild flavor, but you can use roasted ones if you prefer. Watch how to make ultra creamy, homemade almond butter in this short recipe video.
But I still remember the first time I made almond butter in a food processor. Looking for a simple homemade almond butter recipe? It doesn't get easier than this. You can cook Homemade almond butter using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Homemade almond butter
- You need 250 g of almonds.
- You need 3 tbsp of honey.
- You need 2 spoons of coconut oil.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
Homemade almond butter, like my homemade honey roasted peanut butter, is made on the regular in my kitchen. Homemade almond butter is healthy, delicious and super easy to make. Making almond butter at home is easy to do and only requires three ingredients! Skip the store-bought version and learn how to make homemade almond butter!
Homemade almond butter step by step
- Put the almonds in a bowl, add the honey, salt and coconut oil and mix them well..
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees Celsius and then put the almond mixture for 15 mins, until it becomes a soft dark brown color.
- Take out of the oven the almonds snd let them cool for about 20 mins +.
- Put the almonds in a blender and start mixing, it will take several minutes..in the beginning it will not look at all that this will become like butter but after 10 mins in the blender you'll have it. It tastes amazing! The best spread i've ever made..
It's inexpensive, healthy, and so easy to make! How to make homemade almond butter in minutes that tastes better than anything you can buy at the store. Jump to the Homemade Almond Butter Recipe or read on to see out tips for making it. Learn how make to make almond butter with this easy recipe. Delicious homemade almond butter using your food processor or high speed Vitamix blender.