Garlic Beer Bread.
You can have Garlic Beer Bread using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Garlic Beer Bread
- You need 3 3/4 cup of beer batter bread mix, i used dassant brand.
- It's 1 tbsp of granulated sugar.
- It's 1 tbsp of garlic salt.
- It's 1/8 tsp of ground ginger.
- It's 12 oz of malt beer.
- It's 2 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin or melted butter.
Garlic Beer Bread instructions
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Mix garlic salt, ground ginger, sugar and beer batter mix together.
- Mix malt beer in for 30 seconds, basically a lumpy bread batter you want.
- Grease a 9x5 bread pan.
- Pour beer batter in bread pan.
- Spread even.
- Drizzle olive oil / melted butter on top.
- Bake 40 to 60 minutes (elevation, ovens play a time difference).