Cheesy Garlic Beer Bread.
You can cook Cheesy Garlic Beer Bread using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cheesy Garlic Beer Bread
- You need 4 1/2 cups of baking mix.
- Prepare 1 3/4 cup of shredded Colby and Monterey Jack cheese.
- You need 1 tbsp of Garlic powder.
- It's 4 tsp of butter.
- Prepare 4 tsp of sugar.
- It's 1 tsp of parsley.
- It's 2 cups (16 oz) of beer.
Cheesy Garlic Beer Bread step by step
- Preheat oven to 375°. Put butter in a large cast iron skillet, (I use a cast iron Dutch oven) put skillet in oven.
- Whisk together baking mix, parsley, garlic, sugar, and 1 1/2 cups of cheese.
- Stir in beer until combined, pour over melted butter in skillet, sprinkle with remaining cheese, and bake for 30 min, or until golden brown on top..