Stir Fry Pork Meat. Change up your weeknight meal routine with this quick and easy garlic ginger pork stir fry! This simple and quick pork stir fry recipe calls for ingredients you probably already have on-hand, making dinner tonight a breeze! Reviews for: Photos of Pork Stir Fry.
The time preparing it takes more time than cooking it. I love these recipes because I can cook them The only thing with stirfrying, is you have to get all ingredients cut up or sliced and ready before you start stir frying as this is really quick cooking. Vietnamese stir fry - Pork Mince recipe. You can have Stir Fry Pork Meat using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Stir Fry Pork Meat
- Prepare Slices of pork.
- Prepare sheets of Beancurd.
- You need Half of green pepper.
- It's 1 tbsp of sweet brown bean sauce.
- Prepare Slices of ginger and garlic.
Ground pork - which we call "mince" here in Australia - is extremely good value. It's also just about the least sexy Recipe video above. An exciting way to use ground meat (mince) to make a quick stir fry that taste unbelievable! This is great made with chicken.
Stir Fry Pork Meat step by step
- Marinate meat with a little soy sauce and flour. Set aside.
- Heat wok add cooking oil. Saute meat, let it stir fry until golden brown. Move meat on the side of the wok. Then stir fry garlic and onion until fragrant. Then mix them all together. Then add bean sauce and a little water. Then the beancurd sheets. Cover and simmer. When almost half done add bell pepper. Cook until bell pepper are half cook.
Addictive, juicy and delicious Korean spicy pork stir fry (Jeyuk bokkeum) recipe. Addictive and delicious, Jeyuk Bokkeum (Korean Spicy Pork Stir fry) recipe! My recent weekend was very busy cooking up lots of dishes for my husband's birthday. Stir Fry Beef and BroccoliFearless Dining. Pork stir-fries work well with lots of different cuts.