You can have Sausage Stir-fry using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sausage Stir-fry
- You need 8 Oz. of Italian Hot Sausage.
- It's 8 of Asparagus, chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Spinach, chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 of Medium Onion, diced.
- Prepare 8 Oz. of Sweet Corn Kernels.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Dried Hot Peppers, diced.
- It's 1 Cup of Rice.
- It's 1 Cup of Water.
- You need 1 Tablespoon of Butter.
Sausage Stir-fry step by step
- Start by rinsing your cup of rice, then placing it into the rice cooker with a cup of water. Usually takes about 30 minutes for mine to cook, giving us enough time to make everything else..
- In a pan over medium high heat, add your onions. When they start to turn brownish add your sausage (and a little oil), turning down the heat to medium. Dice up the sausage as it cooks, then add your hot peppers, sweet corn, and asparagus. Cover pan, let cook until sausage is thoroughly cooked. About 8-10 minutes. Add spinach, and turn off the heat..
- When the rice finishes, add a tablespoon of butter, salt, and pepper to taste. Mix in your pan ingredients- and done!.