Cinnamon roll. Nothing says Sunday morning like a warm, gooey batch of homemade cinnamon rolls. Finish them with a generous topping of frosting, and be prepared to lick brown sugar off your fingers for the rest of the afternoon. Who could resist these homemade cinnamon rolls?
They also make an excellent gift. Learn how to make these decadent cinnamon rolls from scratch right here. Don't be afraid to drown them in frosting. You can have Cinnamon roll using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cinnamon roll
- You need 250 gm of flour.
- It's 3 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of butter.
- It's 2 tbsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of curd.
- It's 2 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
This giant cinnamon roll is a major crowd pleaser, and couldn't be easier to make. (It's made with Crescent dough!) Place rolls cut side-up in prepared baking pan. Best Ever Cinnamon Rolls with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Icing ~ Recipe. These are hands down the best Cinnamon Rolls I've ever had! The FLUFFIEST Homemade Cinnamon Rolls of Your Life (Can Make Overnight).
Cinnamon roll instructions
- Mix flour, sugar, salt, Butter, curd and make a perfect dough..
- Then mix grained brown sugar and butter,then take a dough and roll it down in rectangle shape..
- Now apply the mixture to it and now let's take it in 6 part. Now cut this part from centre and fold it. And bake it for 40 min in medium flame..
If you haven't made cinnamon rolls with a simple brioche instead of regular dough. We have overnight cinnamon rolls, bacon-wrapped cinnamon rolls, and more. Absolutely the best cinnamon rolls, ever. So good, you can't NOT make them, let alone, stop eating them. A little hard work but totally worth it in the end.