Bear butter cookies. TEDDY BEAR BUTTER COOKIES In fact use any shape you wish to use. The idea for this is EASY. I wanted you to have a cookie you can make quick for.
These are the best Low Carb Peanut Butter Cookies! They are quick and easy to whip up for that sweets crave and who doesnt love a good peanut butter cookie? Butter Cookie Recipe Bear has soft, toffee colored fur, oval eyes and an embroidered nose. You can cook Bear butter cookies using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bear butter cookies
- You need 100 g of butter, softened.
- You need 50 g of powder sugar.
- You need 125 g of flour.
- You need 2 pinch of baking soda.
- Prepare of Few white chocalate chips.
- Prepare of Few koko crunch.
Sitting askew on his head, he wears a white chefs hat trimmed with the same festive scarlet print that his. Make a batch for your Thanksgiving table or an upcoming holiday party! I made this butter bear recipe for my four teenage children. Appetizers + Snacks · Popular posts.
Bear butter cookies instructions
- Beat the butter and sugar together with a wooden spoon until it is well mixed and soft. Now add flour and baking soda.Keep using your spoons to mix it in, then you can use your hands to bring it all together in a soft ball of dough..
- Take small pieces of dough and roll them into balls. You want them to all be roughly the same size (about the size of a walnut.make eyes with white chocalate chips,ear with koko crunch and fir lips cut koko crunch in half..press these things very well.
- Bake the biscuits in the pateela. Preheat pateela 10 to 15 min..put stand and put biscuit tary.cover and bake for 12-15 minutes until they are fully baked.
- They’ll still be a little soft when they come out the oven but will harder a little when they cool.
- Yummy bear cookies ready.