Basic Pizza Dough in the Bread Maker.
You can have Basic Pizza Dough in the Bread Maker using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Basic Pizza Dough in the Bread Maker
- Prepare 150 grams of Strong bread flour.
- You need 150 grams of Cake flour.
- It's 3 grams of Dry yeast.
- You need 5 grams of Salt.
- You need 180 ml of Lukewarm water.
- It's 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of Tomato sauce.
Basic Pizza Dough in the Bread Maker instructions
- Add all of the ingredients to the bread maker and proof..
- Shape the dough into whatever shape you like. Top with tomato sauce, herb salt and your choice of toppings and bake for 15 minutes at 200℃..
- ＊ English Muffins ＊. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143413-homemade-english-muffin.
- Buttery French Bread -. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143371-%EF%BC%8A-fragrant-%EF%BC%8A-buttery-french-bread-%EF%BC%8A.
- Chewy Sesame Bread -. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143365-chewy-sesame-bread-with-tapioca-flour.
- Chewy Foccacia -. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/148265-chewy-focaccia.
- Kabocha Squash Bread -. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143377-kabocha-squash-bread.
- Nostalgic Napolitan Spaghetti -. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143396-tomato-filled-napolitan-spaghetti-for-lunch.