Momi Sweety Cinnamon Roll.
You can cook Momi Sweety Cinnamon Roll using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Momi Sweety Cinnamon Roll
- It's of Mix and rest for 15 minutes.
- Prepare 1 cup of Warm fresh milk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Yeast.
- It's 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- It's of Add into the yeast after 15 minutes.
- You need 1 of Egg - Size A.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of Shortening.
- It's 4 tbsp of Cooking oil.
- It's 1/2 cup of Butter.
- It's of Mix in another separate bowl.
- Prepare 5 cup of Flour.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of Cinnamon powder.
- It's 1/2 tsp of Nutmeg powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Emplex (Optional).
Momi Sweety Cinnamon Roll step by step
- Mix the yeast group and let them rest to bubble and grow for 15 minutes.
- Add and mix in egg, sugar, shortening, oil and butter.
- Once done, add in the flour group into the yeast mix and knead them until they become a dough and doesnt stick anywhere at all. Cover with a kitchen towel or plastict wrap and set aside for another 60 minutes to raise double.
- Preheat oven to 190' (375). Knead the dough to smaller portion to 75gm each and knead them to your desired shape or just simply roll them into cinnamon roll with some filling. Let them sit again for 10-15 minutes. Give them some egg wash then bake for 15 to 20 minutes accordingly.
- Can be deliciousely served with some fav sauce or topping or just simply sift some powdered sugar sprinkled on top and good to go.