Lilhpster's Vegan Feta Cream Sauce Pasta. Enjoy the taste of a deliciously creamy vegan mushroom sauce. Instead of cream, this dairy-free recipe uses vegan margarine and soy milk, and it's easy to make from scratch. Fresh chopped parsley, garlic, and a touch of freshly cracked black pepper give it an Italian-inspired flavor that's perfect for.
Using a spider or slotted spoon, transfer pasta to pot. Keyword one pot creamy pasta, vegan creamy garlic pasta, vegan fettuccine alfredo. If too much of the liquid is cooking off, reduce the heat a little bit, and add more nondairy milk. You can have Lilhpster's Vegan Feta Cream Sauce Pasta using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Lilhpster's Vegan Feta Cream Sauce Pasta
- It's 1 cup of broccoli florets.
- Prepare 5 of halved cherry tomatoes.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of sliced mushrooms.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 2 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 15 oz of vegetable broth.
- It's 1 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Rotini pasta.
- It's 3 tbsp of Go Veggie dairy free cream cheese.
- It's 1 dash of Go Veggie vegan mozzarella shreds.
Vegan cashew cream sauce for pasta. This is a great pasta sauce with tons of vegetables and sour cream. I hope you guys like this little series! Vegetarian options include: Penne Rosa: Spicy cream sauce with tomatoes, penne pasta, mushrooms, spinach, Parmesan cheese, and feta cheese.
Lilhpster's Vegan Feta Cream Sauce Pasta step by step
- Warm the oil in a skillet over medium heat..
- Add the broccoli, tomatoes, mushrooms, and garlic and sautee for 3-4 minutes over medium-high heat..
- Turn the heat up to high and add the broth, onion powder, and the pasta. Bring it to a boil and let it simmer for 15 minutes or until the pasta is soft, stirring it occasionally..
- Take it off the heat and stir in the cream cheese. Let it sit for 5 minutes while the sauce thickens..
- Sprinkle the mozzarella crumbles over the top to taste...And enjoy! Watch my vegan life at YouTube.com/lilhpster.
Mediterranean veggie sandwich (dairy - omit feta for vegan): Peppers, feta cheese, cucumbers, lettuce, tomatoes, onions, and cilantro. An easy blender sauce with punchy chives and feta makes a great accompaniment. This savory vegan beetroot sauce features roasted beets, creamy cashews, lemon, garlic, and onions. Serve it with pasta for a vibrant and flavorful oil-free dinner! I made beetroot salad with vegan feta, pickled beets to put in my salad, and I even popped them in my breakfast smoothie which was.