Grandmas cinnamon rolls. Baking Tips for Grandma's Cinnamon Rolls. These old-fashioned cinnamon rolls are made with a delicious cinnamon butter filling and topped with vanilla glaze, plus chopped nuts or raisins. This classic cinnamon rolls recipe is always a hit.
Cinnamon rolls like Grandma used to make! Brush each part with half of melted butter; sprinkle half of Filling over dough. These old fashioned cinnamon rolls are just like my grandma used to make. You can have Grandmas cinnamon rolls using 6 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Grandmas cinnamon rolls
- It's 1 box of Bisquick.
- It's 1 box of Brown sugar.
- You need 3 stick of butter.
- You need 1 can of pineapple juice.
- Prepare 1 of ground cinnamon.
- It's 1/4 cup of granulated sugar.
They often refer to these rolls as pie crust or pie dough rolls. We are back at it with another cooking episode! How to make Views Famous Cinnamon Rolls Gram Irene's Homemade Cinnamon Rolls with Caramel-Pecan Sauce or Vanilla Icing.
Grandmas cinnamon rolls instructions
- On the back of the bisquick box prepare the recipe for biscuits.
- Dust table or work surface with more bisquick.
- Knead dough a few time (5-7) then proceed to roll out until about 1/4 in thick throughout.
- Cover entire top of dough with softened butter.
- mix cinnamon to taste with granulated sugar.
- Evenly sprinkle sugar/cinnamon mixture atop the buttered dough surface.
- Roll in a single motion using both hands until it is all one big long roll.
- Slice into desired sized rolls and place in greased/floured baking dish on 350° for 25 min. or until tops ate golden brown.
- Meanwhile when rolls are baking take about a cup of brown sugar and a stick of butter and whisk until smooth.
- Adding a splash of pineapple juice at the end of cooking the frosting i finds adds a nice taste, and also keeps it from getting grainy right away.
- Pour frosting mixture over hot cinnamon rolls and enjoy!.
Treat your family with fresh from the oven warm, gooey cinnamon rolls. Grandmas Cinnamon Rolls recipe: Try this Grandmas Cinnamon Rolls recipe, or contribute your own. Grandma's Cinnamon Rolls recipe: Try this Grandma's Cinnamon Rolls recipe, or contribute your own. By Margaret Fox and Margaret Fox. Grandma Billie used to make these cinnamon rolls whenever we came to visit, but I especially remember eating them on Christmas morning.