Easy as hell cinnamon buns. The perfect treat for lazy weekend mornings! Turns out, that biscuit dough makes a really fast and easy cinnamon bun, too. The texture is a bit different than a traditional cinnamon roll because this is not a.
When I was young, it was always my job to grease the pan with butter before the buns went into the oven. Try our cinnamon rolls recipe for easy cinnamon buns. These Swedish style cinnamon rolls make a great afternoon tea recipe, or fika in Swedish. You can have Easy as hell cinnamon buns using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy as hell cinnamon buns
- Prepare of of biscuits.
- It's of butter.
- It's of cinnamon.
- It's of cream cheese iceing/Betty Crocker.
- Prepare of powered sugar.
Sticky and sweet, cinnamon buns are a Scandinavian and North American favourite, served for breakfast or as a satisfying snack. Classic cinnamon buns are gooey, sweet and a real treat. But they require a fair amount of time investment. We learned a great tip for moist, chewy buns, from the amazing vegan chefs from Precious Plastic.
Easy as hell cinnamon buns instructions
- Preheat oven 350°F.
- Spray non stick butter on a 8 in round pan.
- Melt butter coat bottom of the pan with 1 tsp of butter and 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- Place biscuits in pan sprinkle the rest of the cinnamon,powdered sugar and butter on top of the biscuits.
- Place biscuits in oven as directed I cooked mine for about 10min..
- After biscuits are done or before heat icing and pour over biscuits.
This is the best and easiest cinnamon bun recipe and a great way to use leftover challah dough! The cinnamon buns are criminally easy to make and a crime for my waistline. My tastebuds however disagree, they say they're heaven and so a compromise must be reached. Twice a week I put in a cup of warm water, a beaten egg, two teaspoons of dried yeast, four tablespoons of sugar. Get the recipe for Cinnamon Buns.