Avocado and Blueberry Smoothie.
You can have Avocado and Blueberry Smoothie using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Avocado and Blueberry Smoothie
- Prepare 1 small of avocado.
- You need 1 of Apple.
- Prepare 2 of Handfuls of blueberries.
- It's 1 large of Handful Spinach.
- It's 1 tbsp of Cranberry juice.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Pomegranate juice.
- Prepare 1 cup of Greek yogurt, plain.
- Prepare 1 dash of Allspice.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Water.
- You need 2 tbsp of Raw Almond Butter.
- It's 1 dash of cinnamon.
Avocado and Blueberry Smoothie instructions
- Core the apple, and cut avocado in half, removing seed and scooping insides into blender..
- In a blender (I use the Vita-mix), blend all ingredients until smooth. It will be an odd greenish color, but the subtlety of all the flavors combined make for a very smooth, easy to drink smoothie with a delightful but mellow almond butter aftertaste..