Peanut Butter Granola Cookies.
You can cook Peanut Butter Granola Cookies using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Peanut Butter Granola Cookies
- You need 1/2 cup of melted butter or margarine.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of light brown sugar.
- It's 1/3 cup of crunchy peanut butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- It's 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of slivered almonds.
- You need 1/4 cup of shelled, dry roasted, sunflower seeds.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of raisins or dried cranberries or walnuts (your choice) I chose walnuts..
- Prepare 2 cup of granola bits.
Peanut Butter Granola Cookies step by step
- preheat oven to 350°F. and prepare a large cookies sheet by lightly greasing it with cooking spray or butter..
- in a large bowl.. mix together melted butter, brown sugar, flour, cinnamon, salt, baking powder and peanut butter. then add agg and mix well..
- add rest of ingredients and gently stir to coat..
- drop by rounded tablespoonful onto prepared cookie sheet..
- gently take back of the spoon and press down to spread each mound into a roundish cookie shape..
- bake for about 15 min. or until lightly colored..
- immedietly remove from cookie sheets with spatula onto a wire rack to cool completely..
- serve... makes about 18 or so cookies..