No oven cinnamon rolls. It is easy to make and you can make your own Cinnamon Rolls at home without using an Oven. Just cook it in a pan. This is probably one of the most requested recipe in the history of Food Fusion.
So finally your request is fulfilled, here is the perfect Cinnamon rolls recipe with and without oven. Watch the complete video for storage instructions, without oven baking and more, please share. Make filling: Spread butter on dough. You can have No oven cinnamon rolls using 17 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of No oven cinnamon rolls
- It's of for dough--.
- You need 2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- You need 3 tsp of liquid butter.
- You need 1 cup of milk+1 tsp vinegar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- It's of for cinnamon fillings--.
- Prepare 2 tsp of cold butter.
- It's 1/2 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- It's 2 tsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare of for Baking--.
- Prepare of As per taste Salt.
- It's of for For garnishing.
- You need of as required Butter for brushing.
- Prepare of as required Icing sugar.
This No Knead Cinnamon Rolls recipe is also surprisingly forgiving. HIGH ALTITUDE BAKING: I am fortunate. These no yeast cinnamon rolls are the easiest homemade cinnamon rolls you'll ever make. With no dough-punching & no waiting for the dough to rise, the hardest thing about these cinnamon rolls is waiting for them to come out of the oven!
No oven cinnamon rolls instructions
- First, add vinegar into milk and keep it for 10 mins till it becomes curd. You can use directly curd instead of this..
- If butter is cold, then make first it liquid..
- Now with all-purpose flour add everything listed under dough except milk.add milk slowly slowly and make a smooth soft dough after kneeding it. Covered and keep it for 10 mins..
- For fillings just mix everything like a paste. Keep aside it..
- Now Knead the dough once again for 5 mins. Then roll it like 1/2 inch thin all evenly a rectangular shape. On top of that spread evenly the cinnamon fillings..
- Now fold it like a bookfold..
- Again we roll the bookfold dough as fillings and dough hold each other more firmly..
- Cut out equal long strips parts..
- Now each of parts cut out middle like this pic, and make a braids. Then join the end sides, it will be like this pic..
- Preheat a kadai with salt for 10 mins with medium heat putting a stand on it. Then put cinnamon rolls in muffin cups and put into preheated kadai with lid. Bake for 20-25 mins with low flame with lid. If time required more then bake more time untill it become little golden in colour...
- Brush butter on top and add some icing sugar on top. Served hot...
This is one of my older recipes on the blog (originally. Homemade cinnamon rolls never seem like a project you can undertake in the morning and have ready in time for breakfast, right? What if I told you that you could put a big pan of cinnamon rolls together in about the same amount of time it takes for your oven to heat? Easy, no-oven cinnamon rolls turned waffles. If cinnamon rolls were kinder to my thighs and my love handles, I'd surely bake them often and nibble little cinnamon roll nibbles until my heart was content.