10 minute pizza dough!. Today I show you how to make a. Dust your rolling pin and roll your dough into any size and shape. Don't spend hours making pizza dough!
I have started to experiment with making my own dough - it is just hard to do after work. This is seriously the BEST Keto Pizza recipe. Fathead Pizza is by far the most popular way to make keto pizza, but that doesn't mean it's the best way. You can have 10 minute pizza dough! using 2 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of 10 minute pizza dough!
- It's 1 1/2 cup of self raising flour.
- It's 1 cup of natural yoghurt.
Fathead Pizza Crust takes more time to make, and is much heavier and dough-y. This easy pizza dough recipe is weeknight-friendly and ready to bake in just fifteen minutes. The perfect quick pizza dough for busy evenings. You'll probably have to wait for the oven to heat up but that's okay because the dough can keep resting until you're ready for it.
10 minute pizza dough! step by step
- Mix the yoghurt and flour in a bowl to form a dough (even though it says a full cup of yoghurt I usually use just under a full cup).
- Transfer dough to a surface (I usually use my chopping board) and knead the dough with more self raising flour for 7 minutes adding more flour when it starts to stick.
- Roll out and create your pizza and enjoy. You can roll it straight away but it tends to spring back because the gluten has tightened. So I tend to leave it covered for about 10-20 minutes as it makes it easier to roll out..
Use it right away or put it into a greased bowl, cover with plastic (give it room to expand) and keep refrigerated for up to three days before using. Buy your favorite pizza dough, stuff it with the fixins, and let the waffle iron do five minutes of magic. Scoop out the insides of a loaf of bread, fill with sauce and cheese, and eat scooped out bread while you wait eight minutes for your pizza boat to be ready. No kneading, no rise time Yes, this is a great pizza dough recipe, and it makes amazing, chewy pizza with a crisp bite, but it's not limited to just pies. But not everyone has time to go through the lengthy process of rising, kneading, rising, kneading and so on.