Teriyaki pork stir-fry. This teriyaki pork stir fry is pork tenderloin seared to perfection with colorful vegetables in a homemade teriyaki sauce. We eat a lot of stir fries in my house, and this easy and satisfying pork stir fry is one of our favorites. This Teriyaki Pork Stir Fry is easy to make, can be made in one pot and is full of flavor.
Remove pork from marinade & add to skillet, reserving marinade. Easy and fun way to make a quick stir fry with Chef Bari - Please Like and subscribe for additional cooking tips and recipes — SOCIAL FEED LINKS FOR CHEF. This simple and quick pork stir fry recipe calls for ingredients you probably already have on-hand, making dinner tonight a breeze! You can cook Teriyaki pork stir-fry using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Teriyaki pork stir-fry
- Prepare of Pork chops.
- It's 1/2 of onion.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of garlic.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- You need of Teriyaki sauce.
- It's of Green beans.
- You need of And green onions.
- You need 2 cups of rice.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of butter.
This collection of top-rated recipes highlights this versatilty, featuring chicken thighs with international accents, from chicken curry to cacciatore, chicken teriyaki to chicken. Pork Teriyaki Stir-Fry; Crispy pork with pineapple, carrots and pepper is. And having a jar of homemade teriyaki sauce in Because I'm on a little stir-fry kick that I can't seem to shake. Not that I really want to or anything.
Teriyaki pork stir-fry instructions
- Make the 2 cups of rice... 4 cups of water being it to a boil.. add the 2 cups of rice and put a lid on it and bring down the temp and for 20 mins...
- As the rice is cooking chop up the pork. Small bits big bits strips. Whatever you want... you can also use chicken as well...
- Chop up the onions and garlic and set it aside..
- In a wak or pan but the butter in let it melt... add the onion first and let it cook..
- Add the garlic and stir.
- Then add the pork to it and cook it till no pink. Add the teriyaki sauce to it and keep right on mixing..
- Add the green beans and let them cook as well... add more sauce and pepper and salt..
- Then add the rice to it. And mix it really good together. I added more sauce to it and more salt and pepper. I add a little of green onions when I serve it..
But really this whole obsession started when I got a rice. Here's an easy recipe for Orange Teriyaki Pork Stir Fry using already marinated pork tenderloin and a homemade teriyaki sauce. Here's a quick and easy dinner that is perfect to whip up during busy weeknights: Orange Teriyaki Pork Stir Fry. Things are getting really crazy lately. I love making stir fry because it's generally a healthy, fun, and colorful way to get a great meal quick, with relatively little mess.