Homemade Pizza Dough. My all-time favorite homemade pizza dough recipe, this recipe has been tried and tested week after week, making the best homemade pizza. Homemade pizza dough is easier thank you think. Our pizza dough recipe is easy, fun, and Our best homemade pizza dough yields enough dough to make two pies, or one pizza and four large.
Homemade pizza dough is one of those things. Here's my recipe for easy pizza dough that makes Flour: All-purpose white flour is perfect for homemade pizza dough. You can also use bread flour for. You can have Homemade Pizza Dough using 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Homemade Pizza Dough
- Prepare of Yeast Ingredients.
- You need of Warm Water.
- Prepare of Yeast.
- Prepare of Sugar.
- Prepare of Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- It's of Dry Ingredients.
- You need of Flour.
- It's of Salt.
- It's of Sugar.
- It's of Italiano or Herb Seasonings.
Everyone loves a good pizza, well at least almost It is my new go-to recipe for pizza dough. Homemade pizza doesn't have to be hard, join with me as I show. Pizza dough can be tricky, but not with these tips. Teach her to make homemade pizza and she'll be able to host spontaneous dinner parties and feed all of her pizza-loving friends for a lifetime.
Homemade Pizza Dough instructions
- Add the yeast ingredients except for the Extra Virgin Olive Oil together in a 2-cup measure. Stir and let rise for 10 minutes..
- In a separate bowl, stir together the dry ingredients..
- Once risen, add the Oil to the yeast ingredients..
- Add the yeast ingredients to the dry ingredients..
- Stir and knead the ingredients together for a few minutes until it forms a dough ball..
- Cover the dough ball with a damp towel and place in a warm space to rise for 20 minutes..
- Knead the dough for 3 or 4 minutes. Cover and let rise in a warm space for 1 hour..
- Separate the dough into 3 portions. Each will make their own 12 inch pizza. Shape onto pizza pans..
- Add preferred toppings to pizza dough..
- Bake the pizzas at 550°F (no that isn't a typo) for 15 minutes or until dough has browned..
- Remove from oven, let cool for 5 or so minutes and serve!.
There is nothing quite like homemade pizza dough. If you've ever made it, I am sure you will agree! This pizza dough produces a very nice pizza crust--flavorful, tender, with just the right amount of chewiness. Transfer the formed crust to the prepared baking sheet and top as desired. If you love homemade pizza crust, try this easy recipe with step-by-step photos and learn how to make your own pizza dough.