Toffee Crisp Cookies.
You can cook Toffee Crisp Cookies using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Toffee Crisp Cookies
- Prepare 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of unsalted butter, at room temperature.
- It's 1 cup of Light brown sugar.
- It's 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- It's 1 of large egg.
- Prepare 1 of large egg yolk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 cup of broken heath bar candy bars (milk chocolate covered toffee bars) about 6 full size bars.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of cocoa krispies cereal.
Toffee Crisp Cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 325. Line bang sheets with parchment paper.
- Whisk flour, baking soda and salt in a bowl, set aside.
- In a large bowl beat butter with both sugars about 2 minutes until light and fluffy.
- Add egg, egg yolk and vanilla and beat in.
- Add flour mixture and stir until well blended but not overmixed.
- Fold in heath chunks and cocoa krispies, being careful not to crush cocoa krispies.
- Roll dough into 1 inch balls, press top slightly to flatten, place 2 inches apart on prepared pans.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes just until light golden, don't over bake for chewy cookies. Cool 1 minute in pan then transfer to wire racks to cool completely.