Tanner's Beer Bread.
You can have Tanner's Beer Bread using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tanner's Beer Bread
- It's 3 tbsp of sugar.
- It's 3 cup of flour.
- Prepare 3 3/4 tsp of baking powder.
- It's 2 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It's 1 tsp of thyme.
- It's 1 tsp of oregano.
- You need 1 tsp of basel.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of honey.
- It's 1 can of beer.
- You need 4 tbsp of butter.
Tanner's Beer Bread instructions
- Preheat oven at 350.
- mix in honey and beer.
- Mix all dry ingredients together.
- grease loaf pan.
- Pour mixed ingredients into loaf pan.
- Melt butter and pour over the top of mixed ingredients.
- Bake for an hour.
- Let cool for 15 min before cutting and serving.