Twisted braid cinnamon rolls. In this episode of In the Kitchen with Matt I will show you how to make cinnamon roll twist bread or sometimes called cinnamon roll braided bread. I LOVE cinnamon rolls, they are one my favorite treats and things to eat for breakfast or for a snack. Nothing like fresh war… In this instructable I will show you how to make cinnamon roll twist bread or sometimes called cinnamon roll braided bread.
This Braided Cinnamon Roll really sprung up once. Cinnamon Roll Twist Bread gives you an impressive way to present the classic cinnamon roll flavors. I've taken my famous Cinnamon Rolls and twisted them into a braided wreath that is so beautiful and impressive, yet this recipe is probably even easier to make than cinnamon rolls! You can cook Twisted braid cinnamon rolls using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Twisted braid cinnamon rolls
- Prepare for of Base-.
- You need 1 Cup + 2 Tbsp of All-purpose Flour.
- You need 3/4 Tsp of Baking Powder.
- It's 1/4 Tsp of Baking Soda.
- You need 1/4 Tsp of Salt.
- You need 1/4 Cup + 1 Tbsp of Milk.
- You need 1 Tsp of Vinegar/Lemon Juice.
- Prepare 2.5 Tbsp of Melted Butter.
- It's for of Cinnamon Filling--.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Brown Sugar.
- It's 2 Tbsp of Soft Butter (Room Temperature).
- Prepare 1/2-1 Tsp of Cinnamon Powder.
- You need for of Garnishing--.
- It's As required of Powdered Sugar.
Best braided homemade cinnamon bread recipe! Roll up the dough lenghtwise and pinch the seal together to seal. Using a sharp knife, cut the dough Twist the sections of the dough over each other and pinch the ends together. Starting at the uncut end, coil the twisted bread around on each other.
Twisted braid cinnamon rolls step by step
- First, mix the milk at room temperature with vinegar and keep it aside for 10 minutes..
- Sieve flour, baking powder, baking soda, then add salt, milk + vinegar mixture to this along with the butter, and knead a soft dough..
- Rest the dough for about 10 minutes and after 10 minutes, knead it once again for a minute or two..
- Mix the soft butter along with brown sugar and cinnamon powder to it..
- Roll out the dough with a thickness of about 1/2 cm..
- Divide it into 3 strips & twist each of the strips. (Don’t cut it all the way, leave the top joined), twist it to make a braid and tuck both the edges at the bottom..
- Place them in muffin cups..
- Pre Heat the Wok with some salt. Place a ring stand of at least 1 inch and place the muffin cups on a plate in the preheat Wok and cook on medium-hot flame for about 20-25 minutes..
- Once it is cooked, brush it with melted butter/Ghee..
- You can serve it with some dusted sugar on top of it..
This rum raisin cinnamon twisted roll is no exception. Be prepared for quite a few twisted rolls and braided buns in the upcoming months. I am loving this method of rolling dough. Roll out the pizza dough and evenly spread the cinnamon filling over it. Roll the dough back up into a tube.