Cinnamon rolls. Who could resist these homemade cinnamon rolls? Rich and fluffy, with their soft, buttery interior they are totally irresistible. Nothing says Sunday morning like a warm, gooey batch of homemade cinnamon rolls.
Find recipes and step-by-step help for making easy, sweet cinnamon rolls from scratch. These cinnamon rolls are utterly delicious and worth the time it takes to make them. They also make an excellent gift. You can cook Cinnamon rolls using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cinnamon rolls
- You need of puff pastry.
- It's of sugar.
- You need of cinnamon powder.
- Prepare of eggwash.
- You need of margarine and flour for greasing.
Learn how to make these decadent cinnamon rolls from scratch right here. Classic Cinnamon Rolls from Delish.com are unbeatable. These Homemade Cinnamon Rolls taste like they came from a bakery! They're soft and fluffy, and topped with a thick layer of cream cheese frosting.
Cinnamon rolls instructions
- Mix the cinnamon and sugar to make cinnamon sugar. pour it on your work surface. place the dough and roll over the cinnamon sugar. cut into 1 inch strips..
- Roll to pinwheels and place in your greased baking tray. let them proof for at least an 30 minutes. apply some egg wash.
- Bake in a 180 degree Celsius heated oven for 15 - 20 minutes.
A make-ahead dough breaks up the work. These Cinnamon Rolls are the ultimate Cinnabon clone. These Cinnamon Rolls are absolutely heavenly and I've been working hard trying to get this recipe as close as I can. Mini cinnamon rolls made with pumpkin butter and cream cheese frosting. Homemade cinnamon rolls never seem like a project you can undertake in the morning and have To make these easier cinnamon rolls a feasible breakfast option, we ditched the yeast in favor of.