Redd's whole wheat apple bread. In other words, you get a more wholesome apple bread. Unsweetened applesauce: The recipe is naturally sweetened by the. Quick breads — easy, stir-together batter breads — are a great place to try whole wheat flour.
Serve warm with vanilla ice cream or Cool Whip. This healthy apple bread recipe is the best way to use up an abundance of apples. It is absolutely loaded to the brim with real apple chunks, warm spices and wholesome ingredients. You can have Redd's whole wheat apple bread using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Redd's whole wheat apple bread
- Prepare of apple (dealers choice i used gala).
- Prepare of whole wheat flour.
- It's of brown sugar.
- You need of baking powder.
- You need of salt.
- Prepare of Redds apple beer.
I cut the recipe in half and used half white sugar and half brown sugar. I also added a generous tsp. of vanilla. Full of flavor, this healthy quick bread recipe combines applesauce, cinnamon, yogurt, pecans, and raisins. Bake it a day ahead; it's even moister the second day.
Redd's whole wheat apple bread step by step
- Preheat oven 375°.
- Finely chop apple.
- Whisk together dry ingredients and form well in center.
- Pour beer into well and use fork to press edges of flour into the beer.
- Continue until a ragged looking dough forms and add chopped apple.
- Take dough with your hands and make a loose ball, then knead about 15 times.
- Form loaf on buttered and lightly floured baking sheet, or if you wish a bread pan, and let sit for 15 min.
- Put in oven for 45 min until the top has goldened.
- Cool for 10 - 15 and butter the top.
New Age Southern Baptist Ni**a from the Hood. Whole wheat bread slices are easily available in the market. It is also easy to make whole wheat bread at home if you do not want to buy the packaged Whole wheat bread can be incorporated in Indian breakfast in many ways. A few of those amazing breakfast recipes are. View top rated Whole wheat apple bread machine recipes with ratings and reviews.