No- fuss and healthy whole-wheat pizza dough recipe. Made thin crust pizza out of the dough was crispy but fluffy and just was really simple to make. Will be using this recipe for making pizza crust in the future! I was looking for a good tasting whole wheat pizza dough.
Mix it in the food processor, minimal kneading and no rising time required. This dough produces a crust of medium thickness that is crisp across the bottom and a little chewy in the middle. In a small bowl, dissolve yeast in warm water. You can have No- fuss and healthy whole-wheat pizza dough recipe using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of No- fuss and healthy whole-wheat pizza dough recipe
- You need 1 cup of wheat flour.
- You need 3 tbs of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of sugar.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of yeast.
- Prepare 1 cup of luke-warm water.
- You need of herbs like oregano if preferred.
- Prepare of salt.
- Prepare of baking powder.
Perfect Homemade Pizza: Overnight Whole Wheat Pizza Dough. This overnight whole wheat pizza dough, if perfectly floured, is smooth and elastic, making the shaping/rolling part a total breeze. Plus, I just can't say enough about having the dough all made and ready to go - seriously no-fuss! I tested this whole wheat pizza crust recipe with many different amounts of water over the past few weeks.
No- fuss and healthy whole-wheat pizza dough recipe step by step
- Take 1 cup of water and dissolve the sugar in it. Add the yeast and mix it well. Keep it aside..
- Next, take flour and add olive oil, oregano, salt and baking powder and mix it well..
- Now,slowly add your yeast water and mix until it forms a sticky dough. Sprinkle some more flour if needed..
- This dough can be made ahead of time also. So keep it aside for 2 hours if making it the same day or keep it to proof overnight if making it in advance. You can also store extra dough wrapped in cling film in freezer for days when you are just craving some pizza. And, you are all done!.
Salt gives my whole wheat pizza crust a little flavor. Pizza dough without salt tastes bland regardless of the toppings. Who says pizza cannot be healthy? With this simple recipe for homemade Whole Wheat Pizza Dough you can make pizza at home anytime. So bring the kids to the.