whole wheat oatmeal raisins walnuts applesauce cookies. Treat your guests with these cookies made using oats and raisins - a tasty dessert. Cream the oil and sugar together. Add the egg and beat until light.
This recipe can be doubled or tripled. And they only have a little bit of butter in them! You can add raisins to them, or you can use chocolate chips instead! You can cook whole wheat oatmeal raisins walnuts applesauce cookies using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of whole wheat oatmeal raisins walnuts applesauce cookies
- Prepare 1/2 cup of applesauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of white sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- It's 1 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of oatmeal.
- It's 1 cup of whole wheat flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of nutmeg.
- It's 1/2 cup of raisins or craisins.
- It's 1/4 cup of chopped walnuts.
Combine the flour, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in one bowl. Mix the brown sugar, applesauce, eggs, margarine, and vanilla in another. Chock-full of raisins and nuts, the whole wheat, raisin and walnut cookies are a concentrated source of calcium, iron and fibre. These healthful cookies are a great accompaniment for a hot cup of tea or coffee; however children might need a bit of a push to eat these cookies as the recipe uses less.
whole wheat oatmeal raisins walnuts applesauce cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Beat first 5 ingredients together in a large bowl ..
- Add oatmeal, whole wheat flour, soda, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg..
- Stir in nuts and raisins..
- Drop by spoon fulls onto greased cookie sheet and bake at 350°F for 10 to 12 minutes. Makes 2 and a half dozen..
These whole wheat oatmeal raisin cookies are soft and chewy and are just as, if not more I know that oatmeal raisin cookies aren't all that exciting for most people. My husband will love these oatmeal cookies after work today. I added raisins walnuts and chocolate. Vanishing Oatmeal Raisin Cookies. back to all recipes. Add oats and raisins; mix well.