Shirataki Stir-Fry. Get ready for some shrimp shirataki noodle stir-fry! The word "shirataki" means white waterfall. This because of its translucent and gelatin-like noodle appearance.
Also known as the "miracle noodle", it has no carbs, no fat and almost no calories. No wonder it's become a star on so many weight loss. This shirataki noodle stir fry has a lot of vegetables just because I love it that way and the extra fiber makes me full very quickly. You can have Shirataki Stir-Fry using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Shirataki Stir-Fry
- You need 1 pack of shirataki noodles.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- Prepare of Carrots, julienned.
- It's of Shimeji mushrooms.
- It's of Wakami.
- It's of Garlic.
- Prepare of Onion.
- It's of Soy Sauce.
- You need of Sesame Oil.
Also, these noodles can run expensive if you eat it all the time and eat like. Add shiitake mushrooms and colored peppers. Low fat meal prep fr the week with marinate chicken and low carb noddle and veggie stir fry. Shirataki noodles are traditional Japanese noodles made from yam flour.
Shirataki Stir-Fry instructions
- Wash the shirataki noodles. In a pan with no oil, put the noodles, and let the noodles dry. Set aside..
- Use olive oil to stir fry all the ingredients left. Add a few drops of soy sauce to taste. Once all the veggies are cooked, add the noodles then a few drops of sesame oil. Serve hot!.
Transfer to a plate and set. Naturally gluten-free shirataki noodles are the secret ingredient in this tasty, healthy—and quick—keto dish. Asian fast food at its best, in the comfort of your own kitchen. Tofu Shirataki Chicken Stir-Fry. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. This easy enoki shirataki stir fry is a very good Japanese vegetarian dish for those who need some quick filling meal.