Oreo Glass Cheesecake.
You can have Oreo Glass Cheesecake using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Oreo Glass Cheesecake
- You need 14 of crushed oreo cookies.
- You need 4 tbsp of melted butter.
- It's 180 gms of cream cheese.
- You need 125 gms of fresh cream.
- You need 35 gms of castor sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of vanilla essence.
- It's As needed of Choco chips.
- You need of Few crushed oreo biscuits.
Oreo Glass Cheesecake step by step
- Scrape the cream from biscuits & keep aside. Coarsely grind biscuits with butter..
- In a bowl take cheese cream & beat. Add sugar & beat..
- Add the cream scraped from biscuit(use only of 8-9 biscuits) & beat Add cream & vanilla essence & mix well..
- Add choco chips & few pieces of biscuit to the mixture..
- In a glass 1st add mixture of grinded biscuit. Then cream mixture & keep in freezer for 10 mins. Then add a thin layer of biscuit. And freeze for 2 hrs. Then refrigerate for 3-4 hrs..