7-up Cinnamon Rolls. This sweet treat is a family favorite. Wake up your family, friends, or houseguests with the best smell in the world: warm cinnamon rolls! These almost-from-scratch rolls beat store-bought any day, but don't require you to be a baking expert.
Trim off any unevenness on either end. Spread the butter on top, then evenly sprinkle the cinnamon and brown I stayed up all night and made apple cinnamon rolls and they are great. The flavor is on point and the rolls are to die for. You can cook 7-up Cinnamon Rolls using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of 7-up Cinnamon Rolls
- It's of 7-up.
- Prepare of sour cream.
- It's of Bisquick.
- Prepare of butter.
- Prepare of light brown sugar.
- It's of ground cinnamon.
- It's of powdered sugar.
- Prepare of whole milk.
I had a late night craven and had. These Homemade Cinnamon Rolls taste like they came from a bakery! They're soft and fluffy, and topped with a thick layer of cream cheese frosting. A make-ahead dough breaks up the work.
7-up Cinnamon Rolls instructions
- Preheat oven to 350. Mix powdered sugar and milk, whisk until smooth. Set glaze aside. Also in separate bowl mix Brown sugar and cinnamon and set aside..
- In a baking dish, place half the stick of butter in oven to melt down..
- In mixing bowl, add bisquick, 7-up and sour cream, the dough will be sticky. Once mixed, place dough on floured service and roll dough out..
- Roll out to the best rectangle formation you can create( will be messy). Once rolled out, take remaining stick of butter (softened) on entire surface of dough. Once that's done take Brown sugar mixture and sprinkle evenly over dough..
- Take the widest side of dough and begin rolling in a log formation. Once done slice log to thickness of choice( be mindful the thicker the cut, the smaller the quantity). Place rolls in buttered pan..
- Bake rolls for 12 minutes. Once done, remove from oven, cool slightly and top with glaze....yummy, enjoy.
Yummy, easy homemade cinnamon rolls, don't mind the cast iron in the background, I like my photos unstaged. If you're anything like me and LOVE cinnamon rolls but. Freshly baked cinnamon rolls made from scratch. The perfect balance between delicate, fluffy dough and a sweet cinnamon filling, these tasty rolls Roll up dough to form a log, starting with the longer edge, and pinch to seam seal. I packaged up a batch of Cinnamon Rolls with Salted Maple Glaze, took them to work and was flooded with compliments and requests for the recipe.