Wholemeal Pizza Dough.
You can cook Wholemeal Pizza Dough using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Wholemeal Pizza Dough
- You need 1 kg of wholemeal flour.
- It's 700 ml of water.
- It's 50 grams of fresh yeast.
- It's 1 1/2 tbsp of sugar.
- It's 2 tsp of salt.
- It's 1 tbsp of olive oil.
Wholemeal Pizza Dough step by step
- Dissolve yeast in the water.
- Mix the flour with the rest of the ingredients.
- Add the water with the yeast.
- Knead during 5 minutes.
- Let the dough rest during 30 minutes.
- Separate the dough in buns and extend them into oiled pan.
- Bake the pizza 6 minutes in a 220°C preheated oven.
- Freeze the pizzas or put the topping you like and bake them 8 minutes more.