You can have Pizza Dough using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pizza Dough
- Prepare 1 packages of Dry yeast.
- You need 3 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- It's 1 cup of Warm water.
- You need 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cup of Flour.
Pizza Dough instructions
- Mix the warm water, sugar and yeast. Allow to sit for 15 minutes.
- Mix the flour and salt.
- Add the oil and the wet mixture. The yeast should have started to rise..
- Knead until smooth and place in a greased bowl for 30 minutes. Should rise anywhere from 1/3 to 1/2.
- Punch down and allow to rise again..
- Separate in half and roll out to shape. Allow to rise again in shape for 15 minutes..
- For best results, cook on pizza stone to firm up before placing sauce and desired ingredients..