No oven no yeast cinnamon Rolls. These no yeast cinnamon rolls are the easiest homemade cinnamon rolls you'll ever make. With no dough-punching & no waiting for the dough to rise, the hardest thing about these cinnamon rolls is waiting for them to come out of the oven! This is one of my older recipes on the blog.
Recipe for easy No Yeast Cinnamon Rolls (no yeast needed)! These cinnamon rolls are topped with cream cheese frosting. The best part about these cinnamon rolls is of course the "no yeast and no rising needed" aspect of them. You can have No oven no yeast cinnamon Rolls using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of No oven no yeast cinnamon Rolls
- You need of maida all-purpose flour.
- You need of baking powder.
- It's of baking soda.
- Prepare of salt.
- You need of curd.
- It's of milk.
- It's of butter.
- You need of Cinnamon filling.
- It's of brown sugar.
- You need of butter.
- You need of cinnamon powder.
I sure love myself some home-baked yeasted. Whip up these Easy No Yeast Cinnamon Rolls Fast! In a small bowl mix up all the cinnamon filling ingredients and set. Here is a homemade cinnamon roll that requires no yeast and no rising.
No oven no yeast cinnamon Rolls step by step
- Take one vessel for making dough of cinnamon roll- in a big vessel add maida baking powder baking soda sugar milk salt and curd and butter and knead dough. Add 1tbsp of curd and knead dough taking milk. Here I have taken warm milk knead soft dough and keep aside.
- Keep aside for 10 minutes. After 10 minutes knead the dough for again 2 minutes..
- For cinnamon filling- take a bowl add 2 tbsp soft butter 2 tbsp brown sugar half tsp cinnamon powder and mix it is and keep aside.
- Take a dough roll out in a rectangular shape properly from all sides with same thickness of 5 cm.
- Spread butter cinnamon filling on it evenly all the sides. Fold it one side and above it other side and press it and roll little from all sides to get cinnamon filling stick into it.
- Divide it into all equal parts. Take 1strips cut into 2 or 3 cut it all into parts let the top joints.twist it into make a braid and tug it into edges.
- Place this in one steel plate greasing butter on it.
- Preheat kadai adding salt and place a stand at 1 inch of. Preheat kadai on high flame for 10 Minutes. Now place the muffin plate on it and cook on medium flame for 20 minutes.
- Once it cooked brush it with melted butter and serve it!I have dust with some dusted sugar...
As far as we're concerned, these. These no yeast cinnamon rolls can be whipped up in no time at all and they taste like perfection. Pour a tablespoon of These Cinnamon Rolls are amazing! I will never need to make the yeast variety again. Because I had a hankering for.