Chocolate chunk banana ice cream. Double Chocolate Nice Cream (Vegan, Low Fat). Chocolate Banana Ice Cream is easy to make, and tastes amazing! Made with just a few very simple ingredients, it is creamy, smooth and healthy too!
We all scream for Ice Scream. Ripe Banana's and Chocolate what a great flavor combination. Banana and chocolate ice cream is really just that: frozen bananas, cocoa powder (the chocolate part), and some nut butter. You can have Chocolate chunk banana ice cream using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate chunk banana ice cream
- Prepare 2 of large bananas.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of liquid coffee creamer i use vanilla almond creamer.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of almond milk.
- It's 1 1/2 cups of lite coconut cream.
- It's of 2 Tablespoons raw honey.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of dark chocolate chunks plus 1 or 2 Tablespoons separate.
It turns out that frozen bananas are good for more than just dipping in chocolate. If you freeze a banana until solid, then whiz it up in a blender or food processor, it gets creamy and a little. It's crazy that just one simple ingredient — frozen bananas — can turn something like ice cream healthy. And you don't need an ice cream maker to make it or any fancy equipment — all you need is a freezer and a food processor/blender.
Chocolate chunk banana ice cream step by step
- Slice and freeze bananas.
- Mix almond milk and coffee creamer and pour into a ice cube tray and freeze.
- When bananas and almond milk mixture is frozen add to a blender and pour in coconut cream and honey and blend till smooth and well mixed then add in 1/2 cup chocolate chunks and lightly blend till chunks are slightly broken up and mixed.
- Pour mixture into a container and sprinkle on a 1 or 2 Tablespoons of the chocolate chunks add a tight fitting lid and freeze till solid. Softened to eat. Enjoy !.
Pour the banana custard into an ice cream maker and freeze according to the manufacturer's instructions. This chocolate banana ice cream uses just two ingredients and is so creamy and rich, you'll never believe it's actually good for you! It consists of a creamy banana flavoured ice cream base, with plenty of chocolate chunks and pieces of walnut (or pecan). It is a great way of using up a couple of browned bananas if you don't feel like baking banana bread. Although it contains banana however, this is absolutely not a 'nice cream'.