Bolognese Sandwich with Simple Salad. Serve it on cocktail toast, or use it in sandwiches. The amount of egg, creamy salad dressing and relish should be adjusted to taste. I made the recipe for my kids while they were growing up & they still love it.
This spaghetti bolognese sandwich recipe is an easy cheese toastie recipe with leftover bolognese. Heat a large non-stick frying pan over a medium heat. Quick, easy and tasty healthy recipes for Queenslanders. You can have Bolognese Sandwich with Simple Salad using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bolognese Sandwich with Simple Salad
- It's of Sandwich Ingredients:.
- You need 2 slice of whole meal toasted bread.
- Prepare 3 leaves of curly kale.
- It's 3 tbs of bolognese sauce.
- Prepare 1 sheet of cheddar cheese or some shredded cheddar.
- It's 2 tbs of mayonnaise.
- Prepare of Salad Ingredients:.
- You need of some leaves of iceberg lettuce.
- Prepare 1 of medium tomato.
- Prepare of Salad dressing ingredients:.
- You need 1/2 of lemon juice.
- You need 1 tbs of honey.
- It's 1 tbs of sugar (optional or you could use 2 tbs of honey instead).
- It's 1 tbs of extra virgin olive oil (I used the one with orange flavor).
- It's 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of italian herbs.
Can be gluten free with simple swap such as gluten free pasta. Save Hummus and salad sandwich as favourite Remove Hummus and salad sandwich from favourite. Use it to top pasta noodles, or layer in lasagna. Make a double or triple batch to enjoy all winter long!
Bolognese Sandwich with Simple Salad instructions
- Prepare all of your ingredients..
- Toast your bread with bread toaster, spread it with mayonnaise. (If you want to have a nice brown color of your bread, spread it with butter, and toast it over your pan, but you need to reheat it once along with the filling carefully, before you serve it for a crunchy texture, or.... just spread it with butter, sprinkle with a lil bit of dried parsley, and just toast it with your toaster. Done. 😅)..
- Place your curly kale, then scoop your bolognese sauce, and place it on the top of your kale, and last add your cheddar sheet, close it with another bread. (I am spicy food lover, so I add spicy chili sauce in it. And if you use shredded cheddar, just mix it along with the bolognese sauce when you heat it once on your stove before using it to your sandwich filling)..
- In the other bowl prepare the dressing for the salad, pour and mix altogether all the dressing ingredients..
- Cut the iceberg lettuce and diced the tomato, pour in the dressing and stir them well..
- Enjoy your dish..
- Another different kind of sandwich. Sramble Egg Sandwich..
A delicious easy spaghetti bolognese recipe is a family classic and requires minimal effort for Serve with garlic bread and crunchy salad for the ultimate weeknight meal. If you have kids, Spaghetti In my first book, Simple & Delicious, I have a recipe for Spaghetti Bolognese with loads of hidden veg. Everyone needs a basic spaghetti Bolognese recipe that still tastes great, no matter how simple. Get that depth of flavour by cooking the sauce very gently. Bologna Sandwich: Kuch healthy ho jaye?