Spinnable Pizza Dough.
You can cook Spinnable Pizza Dough using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spinnable Pizza Dough
- It's of For the pizza dough:.
- It's 200 grams of Bread (strong) flour.
- You need 100 grams of Cake flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
- Prepare 200 ml of Boiling water.
- Prepare 1 of Pizza sauce -.
- Prepare of Toppings:.
- It's 300 grams of Cheese.
Spinnable Pizza Dough step by step
- Put all the pizza dough ingredients in a bowl, and knead until they come together..
- When the dough is smooth, cover it with plastic wrap and let it rest for about 30 minutes. Make the sauce in the meantime!.
- Divide the rested dough into 3 portions, and roll each out thinly. You can try tossing and spinning it in the air! (Although that doesn't really stretch the dough out much.).
- Top the dough with pizza sauce, cheese and other ingredients of your choice, and bake it in the oven at the highest temperature possible for about 15 minutes. Rely on your eyes rather than the timer, and check on how browned the cheese and dough edges are becoming..
- To freeze the dough: After rolling it out thinly, place it as-is in a frying pan, and cook until both sides have firmed up. See the photo as reference. Cool the dough, wrap it up tightly and freeze..
- If you don't have an oven: The procedure is the same as when freezing the dough. Put the rolled out dough in a frying pan over medium heat. Add the toppings as the dough is cooking. When the underside is crispy and browned, place the pizza in a fish grill or a toaster oven. Cook the pizza on high heat until the cheese on top is browned, and it's done!.
- I also recommend my easy yet authentic pizza sauce made in a blender! https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/154162-basic-delicious-pizza-sauce-in-the-blender.