Peanut Butter Oreo Reese cheesecake Pie.
You can have Peanut Butter Oreo Reese cheesecake Pie using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Peanut Butter Oreo Reese cheesecake Pie
- You need 24 of Oreos-crushed for crust.
- You need 1/4 cup of Butter-melted-for crust.
- It's of Filling.
- You need 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of Milk.
- You need 1 box of 8 oz cream cheese-softened.
- It's 1/2 cup of Creamy peanut butter + 3 tbsp.
- You need 1 cup of cool whip or whipped cream.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Marshmallow cream.
- Prepare of Topping.
- Prepare of Reese pieces--some crushed and some whole.
- It's of Oreos-some broken in larger pieces and some crushed for sprinkling.
- It's of Optional-more whip cream cool whip.
Peanut Butter Oreo Reese cheesecake Pie instructions
- Make the Oreo crust by crushing the Oreos into crumbs using a food processor. Use a wooden/rubber spoon and mix the crushed Oreo crumbs with melted butter together. You could also just buy a Oreo crust if you prefer easy..
- Put into a 9 inch pie dish, and press crumbs into bottom and up the sides as much as you can. Try to make the crust 1/8 inch thick all around. Tip/ put it into freezer while you make the filling..
- Prepare the filling in a large bowl and mix the peanut butter, sugar, marshmallow cream, cream cheese, and milk. Mix until it is completely smooth. Fold in the whipped topping..
- Remove pie crust from the freezer and layer 1/2 of the pie filling onto the crust. Sprinkle with 1/2 of the crushed Reese's Pieces/Oreos.Layer the rest of the pie filling, spoon to make it completely smooth on top. Top with remaining Oreos and Reese pieces. You could also swirl some choc syrup on top also.or add more whip cream/cool whip then sprinkle the Oreos and Reese's. Whatever your preference..
- Freeze for at least 4 hours or overnight. 20 minutes before serving, remove from the freezer and let sit out to gently thaw. This made the pie much easier to cut. Or keep in fridge if you want it soft..