Lemongrass Tofu Stir-fry (Vegan/Vegetarian/Low Carb).
You can cook Lemongrass Tofu Stir-fry (Vegan/Vegetarian/Low Carb) using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lemongrass Tofu Stir-fry (Vegan/Vegetarian/Low Carb)
- Prepare 250 gms of Konjac Noodles (prepared as per packet instructions).
- You need 300 gms of Firm Tofu.
- Prepare 40 mls of Vegetable Stock.
- Prepare 2 tbs of Light Soy Sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbs of Canola Oil.
- It's 2 of Garlic Cloves (crushed).
- Prepare 2 tsp of Ginger (grated).
- It's 2 Stalks of Lemongrass (grated).
- You need 1 of Medium Red Onion.
- Prepare 300 gms of Broccoli/Broccolini.
- Prepare 150 gms of Pak Choy/Bok Choy.
- Prepare 120 gms of Bean Shoots.
- You need 2 Stalks of Green Onion (Spring Onion).
- You need 1 of Small Red Hot Chili.
- It's 1 tsp of Sesame Seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Sesame Oil.
Lemongrass Tofu Stir-fry (Vegan/Vegetarian/Low Carb) instructions
- Heat oils in a wok and add garlic, ginger, lemongrass and red onion and stir-fry until soft..
- Add tofu, broccoli and, stir fry until tender and tofu is golden brown..
- Add the soy sauce, vegetable stock, bok choy. Stir fry until bok choy has wilted..
- Add bean sprouts, green onion, hot chili, and noodles, toss together and serve..
- Sprinkle with Sesame Seeds.