Spicy Chicken Stir-fry.
You can cook Spicy Chicken Stir-fry using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spicy Chicken Stir-fry
- It's of Chicken breast.
- Prepare of Stir-fry rice.
- It's of Jalapenos peppers.
- It's of Yellow, red, & orange peppers.
- You need of Onion.
- You need of Baton Rouge spicy seasoning.
Spicy Chicken Stir-fry step by step
- What you need:.
- Wash & chop peppers. Chop onions..
- Add peppers & onions to pan with a bit of water and butter to sauté medium heat..
- Defrost chicken in cool water..
- Add a bit of spicy seasoning. Add more to desired taste..
- Follow directions on rice box..
- Slice up chicken and put on a hot skillet. Season with salt and pepper dash of baton rouge spice..
- Cook until golden...no pink! Add to stir-fry..
- Stir chicken into stir-fry!.