Cinnamon Roll Popcorn.
You can have Cinnamon Roll Popcorn using 3 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cinnamon Roll Popcorn
- Prepare 1/3 c. of unpopped popcorn kernels.
- Prepare 1/4 pkg. of white almond bark, melted.
- Prepare of Approx. 1/2 c. cinnamon sugar.
Cinnamon Roll Popcorn instructions
- Using your preferred popping method (I prefer air-popped) pop your kernels into a large mixing bowl..
- Pour in your melted almond bark a little at a time, gently folding it into your popcorn with a wooden spoon or other large sturdy utensil, until well coated..
- Sprinkle a couple table spoons of cinnamon sugar over the mixture at a time, still gently folding it in until well coated. Add enough cinnamon sugar for your liking, I preferred a lot for that really "Cinnabon" flavor, leaving just a little left for later..
- Pour onto a large waxed paper lined baking sheet, and gently spread it out, then sprinkle remaining cinnamon sugar on top if desired..
- Place in the fridge for 10 minutes or until the bark has set..
- Take out of the fridge, and gently break it apart into small clumps, placing into your serving bowl(s)..
- Devour and enjoy!!!.