Cinnamon Roll (No egg, no Yeast). These no yeast cinnamon rolls are the easiest homemade cinnamon rolls you'll ever make. With no dough-punching & no waiting for the dough to rise, the hardest thing about these cinnamon rolls is waiting for them to come out of the oven! This is one of my older recipes on the blog.
For glaze, combine powdered sugar and milk in a small bowl and stir until smooth. Recipe for easy No Yeast Cinnamon Rolls (no yeast needed)! These cinnamon rolls are topped with cream cheese frosting. You can have Cinnamon Roll (No egg, no Yeast) using 17 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cinnamon Roll (No egg, no Yeast)
- Prepare of dough--.
- It's of All-purpose Flour.
- You need of Melted Butter.
- You need of Baking Soda.
- Prepare of Baking powder.
- You need of Milk.
- It's of Vinegar.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of Cinnamon Spread.
- It's of soft butter (room temperature).
- Prepare of Sugar Powdered.
- Prepare of Cinnamon powder.
- You need of Cocoa powder.
- You need of garnishing--.
- Prepare of Powdered sugar (or can use cinnamon powder/ cocoa powder).
- You need of Melted chocolate for dazzling.
- Prepare of Butter.
I bake my no yeast cinnamon rolls in a muffin tin… for no particular reason except that I just want to keep them intact and not spreading out all over the. Traditional cinnamon rolls get their signature tender, doughy texture from a rich yeasted dough. They're pillowy-soft, like a cinnamon-scented pillow, but all of this comes at a price: time. Yeast needs lots of time to rise properly, and cinnamon rolls usually need two rises.
Cinnamon Roll (No egg, no Yeast) step by step
- Mix milk and vinegar to curdled for 8-10 mins. Till time measure all ingredients..
- Now in bowl mix both soda in flour and salt, then mix it together with butter..
- Add curdled milk and knead soft dough. Cover it and keep it aside for 10 mins..
- Now mix all ingredients given in section Cinnamon spread And mix it well. Make paste..
- Preheat kadhai/woke at medium flame by taking salt in it and place the plate in the center. Cover it with lid for perfect temperature..
- Roll out the dough to make a rectange with a thickness of about 1/2 cm thickness..
- Spread the cinnamon mixture on it. Fold this into 3 flaps and roll it slightly.
- Make 6 part, cut each part into center but not through out the end. Twist it and stick both the end with each other to make ball shape. Can make simple heart shape as well..
- Now place that roll into any cupcake mold or plate and keep that tray in the heated pan/Kadhai/woke.
- Stove bake it for 15-20 mins. Now apply some butter on it..
- Now sprinkle some powder sugar and dazzle melted chocolate on it..
When you make homemade cinnamon rolls without yeast you have to have some way to get them to rise. That is where sourdough starter comes into play. Printable recipe for easy no yeast cinnamon rolls are below. There are a few things happening here in these No Yeast Cinnamon Roll Muffins. First, there is no yeast necessary…which makes the process pretty quick…perfect for a vacation breakfast…and in regard to cinnamon rolls (and vacation), this is a welcome exception.