Tapsi's White sauce Pasta!. The white sauce pasta recipe is an easy pasta recipe made with white sauce and veggies. Watch the full video for how to make the best white sauce pasta. White sauce pasta is a creamy, delicious and cheesy pasta tossed in white sauce or bechamel sauce.
White Sauce Pasta is an easy-to-make recipe of cooked pasta in a delicious white sauce. Simply prepare the white sauce - a mixture of butter, milk, flour and spices and pour it over your cooked pasta. This popular dish is vegetarian and can be served as a snack or light dinner. You can have Tapsi's White sauce Pasta! using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tapsi's White sauce Pasta!
- You need of Cooked Pasta.
- You need of Veggies : Chopped mushroom , green&red capsicum , Broccoli..
- Prepare of butter.
- It's of Ginger garlic paste.
- You need of milk.
- Prepare of Flour.
- It's of Cream.
- Prepare of mozzarella cheese.
- You need of Salt according to taste.
- You need of Black pepper amd oregano..
This is an easy version of Alfredo sauce. I've had a few comments on previous posts asking what kind of foods I am eating now that I am pregnant. The base is a creamy bechamel sauce mixed with cheese that. White Pasta Sauce: In this instructable I will show you how to make a white pasta sauce.
Tapsi's White sauce Pasta! step by step
- On a griddle saute all the veggies..
- Put a pan on medium flame. Add butter, Ginger garlic paste.Cook for 1 min..
- Add Milk and flour in the pan. Cook for 2mins..
- Add all the veggies. Add Pasta and cheese..
- Add salt according to taste. Then sprinkle wid oregano and black pepper..
This easy homemade white pasta sauce recipe is my favorite white sauce for pasta. How can you go wrong with cream, butter, bacon, cheese, tomatoes, spinach, and garlic? White sauce pasta gets dried up quickly so serve it as soon as you cook. If its gets thick and dry then add few tbsp milk and heat it up. While serving add little grated cheese for extra richness and yumminess 🙂 Sprinkle oregano while serving.