Pizza Dough super easy!. Have you ever made an easy pizza dough recipe that only had two ingredients? This yummy pizza dough uses yoghurt and flour to make a super simple pizza base. Food Processor Pizza Dough AND Pizza Recipe.
This homemade pizza dough recipe is very easy to make and made with basic ingredients easily. If you rolled the pizza dough on parchment paper, simply transfer the pizza and paper to your baking sheet. Otherwise, dust the baking sheet with cornmeal or grease the baking sheet before laying on the dough. You can have Pizza Dough super easy! using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pizza Dough super easy!
- Prepare 2 1/2 cup of flour.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- It's 2 tsp of sugar.
- You need 1 1/4 of dry yeast.
- You need 1 cup of warm water.
- It's of Extra Virgin Olive oil.
This homemade pizza dough recipe is pleasantly chewy, golden and crisp on the outside, but most of all, so easy to make. New to making dough Our pizza dough recipe uses all-purpose flour which lends to a softer and all around basic dough that works well with any type of pizza you want to make. Making homemade pizza dough a day or a couple of weeks ahead gives you a head start on dinner. Put the individual balls in zip-top bags and Making and dividing the dough.
Pizza Dough super easy! step by step
- In a large bowl mix flour salt sugar and yeast. Add water mix gently shaping a ball. Drizzle extra virgin olive oil into the bottom of the bowl, place the dough and cover with plastic wrap. Let the bowl stand in a warm place for 30 minutes until it doubles in size..
- Grease the dough ball and let it rest for 10 minutes.
- Ready to use. Can be saved for later. Fridge or freeze..
This homemade pizza dough recipe makes fresh-from-the-oven homemade pizza a deliciously easy possibility any night of the week. It's the uncommon things that feel special. And, the best thing about it is that… Homemade pizza dough is really super easy. Super Easy Homemade Whole Wheat Pizza Dough. We typically have pizza at our house about once every two weeks.