Pizza dough Crispy Thin Crust. However, this certainly was "quick and easy," and the dough was very easy to work with. We love thin crust pizza, but would have preferred this to be a bit more tender. Lynda Q thanks for sharing your recipe.
The best thin crust pizza dough. Cold rise, thin crust, crispy, perfect pizza. You will never need another pizza dough recipe. You can cook Pizza dough Crispy Thin Crust using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pizza dough Crispy Thin Crust
- Prepare 2130 grams of bread flour.
- It's 2 tbsp of active dry yeast.
- Prepare 250 ml of olive oil.
- You need 1100 ml of water.
- You need 3 tbsp of white butter.
- It's 2 tbsp of salt.
Transfer the dough to the pan, trim the edges, and prick the crust thoroughly with a fork or dough docker (to avoid bubbles). Remove the crust, let it cool slightly, then add pizza sauce, toppings and mozzarella cheese. Easy Thin Crust Pizza is thin but still perfectly foldable with a tasty and slightly crispy crust! The rolled crust should be very thin.
Pizza dough Crispy Thin Crust instructions
- Add all ingredients ,except water to stand mixer ,use medium speed ,add water little at the time ,let it mix well about 20 mins.
- After 20 mins ,check dough must be smooth ,take out from stand mixer ,move to clean working surface ,dust some extra flour ,divide to 150 grams portion.
- Form each dough to smooth ball.
- Protect each dough from get dried by put in plastic bag ,approximately after 2 hours when dough double in size in plastic bags its good to use.
- Flatten each dough to 12 inches round ,put on baking tray bake at 220c until you see bubbles on flour (3 mins approximately ) make it medium bake ,this can save by wrap it and refrigerate for 2 or 3 days ....or or do it all one time by make round 12 inches pizza ,put sauce,cheese,topping and dried oregano then bake ,you will get crispy thin crush pizza hot from your oven :).
Transfer the pizza, parchment and all, to your baking stone. Sprinkle with a little bit of cornmeal. Place each half on a pizza pan and pat it with your fingers until it stretches over the whole pan. Try to make it thicker around the edge. Combine the flour, baking powder and salt in a large bowl.