Peanut Butter Death Bars.
You can have Peanut Butter Death Bars using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Peanut Butter Death Bars
- You need of Peanut base.
- Prepare 1 cup of butter.
- It's 4 cups of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 2 cups of peanut butter.
- You need 1.5 cups of Graham cracker crumbs.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare of Topping.
- You need 0.5 cups of butter.
- It's 1 cup of semisweet chocolate chips.
Peanut Butter Death Bars step by step
- Melt 1 cup butter.
- Stir in powdered sugar, peanut butter and Graham cracker crumbs.
- Spread mixture in a jelly roll pan and pat down evenly.
- In a separate container, melt topping butter and chocolate, then mix together.
- Spread topping over peanut base.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes, then cut into small squares.