Authentic Homemade Pizza Dough. How to Make NEAPOLITAN PIZZA DOUGH like a World Best Pizza Chef. Готовим вместе Домашняя пицца Маргарита Пепперони и еще одна вкуснейшая Люда Изи Кук homemade pizza. How to make Soft Pizza Dough It is very easy to make it at home, cheaper, fresh specially if you have big family. Scopri insieme ala Robby, docente di Inglese di Lingua Point, come preparare la vera pizza italiana fatta in casa.
It browns the crust so perfectly, and honestly how it was intended to be cooked. If you love homemade pizza crust, try this easy recipe with step-by-step photos and learn how to make your own pizza dough. I prefer instant dry yeast in all my pizza recipes of its convenience. You can have Authentic Homemade Pizza Dough using 7 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Authentic Homemade Pizza Dough
- Prepare 150 grams of Bread (strong) flour.
- You need 150 grams of Cake flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Dry yeast.
- You need 1 tsp of Sugar.
- You need 150 ml of Lukewarm water (about 40℃).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
It doesn't need to be dissolved in warm water like active dry yeast and can be added with the other dry. Pizza dough likes a long resting time for the gluten to strengthen. That said, I have made this dough the same day as baking it. I didn't refrigerate it, but left it on the counter in small bowls.
Authentic Homemade Pizza Dough step by step
- Sift together the bread flour and cake flour into a bowl. Add the salt, and mix until it is evenly distributed..
- In a separate bowl, mix the lukewarm water, dry yeast, and sugar and let it sit for about 10 minutes. It's done when it starts to bubble..
- Add the mixture from Step 2 into the bowl from Step 1 in 4 to 5 batches, mixing with each addition. Mix well while making sure the moisture gets evenly distributed..
- Once the dough comes together, knead for 7 to 8 minutes..
- Add olive oil, and knead again for 7 to 8 minutes. Once the oil is thoroughly incorporated, cover the bowl with plastic wrap and leave it to rise for about 1 hour at room temperature..
- The dough will rise to about twice its size. During the cold season, let it rise by warming the bowl with about 40℃ lukewarm water..
- Push the middle of the dough with your finger. It's done if it doesn't come back out..
- Remove the gas by gently pushing the dough with your palm..
- Divide the dough into four. (If quartered, the pizzas will be rather small. If you want a bigger size, you can just divide into two. Please adjust it to your preference.).
- Freeze the ones you're not using. Let them defrost at room temperature when using. It will be a little less tasty though..
- Place the dough on a sheet of parchment paper, and roll it out about 5 mm thick. Coat the rolling pin with cake flour beforehand..
- Add toppings of your choice and it's done after baking it for about 12 to 15 minutes in a 220℃ preheated oven..
Pizza dough can be tricky, but not with these tips. Give a girl a slice of pizza (plus garlic knots) and you'll feed her for a night. Teach her to make homemade pizza and she'll be able to host spontaneous dinner parties and feed all of her pizza-loving friends for a lifetime. This homemade pizza dough recipe makes fresh-from-the-oven homemade pizza a deliciously easy possibility any night of the week. Most of the time, if you find pizza at our house, it's been delivered.