No Dough - Cauliflower Pizza. This cauliflower pizza is gluten free, healthier than bread dough, and definitely worth trying. Remove cauliflower pizza crust from the oven and top with your favorite pizza sauce. Use a marinara sauce, pesto, white sauce, or whatever.
If you're looking for a pizza dough recipe, try this cauliflower pizza crust recipe for vegan pizza and keto pizza. Great as a low carb pizza alternative. Try these easy, low-carb cauliflower pizza crust recipes. You can cook No Dough - Cauliflower Pizza using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of No Dough - Cauliflower Pizza
- You need 1 of medium cauliflower.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It's 1 of tomato + 1 tbsp tomato paste.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded Parmesan.
- You need 1/4 cup of shredded mozzarella.
- Prepare of Kosher salt.
- It's of Black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Oregano.
- You need 1/2 tsp of dry basil.
- You need 1 tbs of Olive oil.
Looking for a great-tasting pizza base? Unlike most Cauliflower Pizza Crusts, this one doesn't rely on dairy for binding. Choose your favorite toppings to customize this pizza, using a dairy-free alternative cheese. Cauliflower Pizza Crust. featured in Pizza Lovers Only.
No Dough - Cauliflower Pizza instructions
- Wash and cut florets of cauliflower. In a blender make them snowlike texture. Set oven to 425 degrees.
- In a microwave safe dish cook for 4 mins. After they are cool enough to handle, transfer them to a cheesecloth or dish towel. Squeeze out the water. Do this step very carefully, you don't want your pizza mushy.
- In a baking tray or pizza stone line baking paper, silicon mat and spray lightly with oil..
- Mix cauliflower, cheese, egg, spices and line mixture into the baking dish. Bake about 20-25 mins..
- After you decorate the crust with sauce, cheese and other veggies. Put it back to the oven for 15 mins. Or until it get crusty..
- Looks great..
- Very tasty. Play with ingredients for your own taste. (basil will go great).
Add the cauliflower to the bowl of a food processor and pulse until it becomes the size of rice. This gluten-free cauliflower crust pizza can take on any topping! You will never guess this rich, gluten-free pizza crust is made with cauliflower instead of flour. It's lower in calories than your average pizza recipe and the easy to make cauliflower base is a much lighter option than pizza dough. Whiz up cauliflower and ground almonds in a food processor to make this gluten-free pizza base - top with tomatoes, aubergine and cheese.