Delicious with Shiitake Powder! Spicy Shrimp Stir Fry. Skinnytaste > Main Ingredient > Shrimp Recipes > Garlicky Shrimp Stir-fry with Shiitakes and Bok Stir everything together to combine and coat, then remove the pan from the heat. Taste the stir-fry OMG this was DELICIOUS! Husband tends to double the sauces for stir fry from Gina's recipes.
I decided to make Sweet and Spicy Shrimp Stir Fry instead. I used precooked shrimp for this stir fry, but if you'd like to use raw ones, you absolutely can. They'll just need to be cooked a little longer. You can have Delicious with Shiitake Powder! Spicy Shrimp Stir Fry using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Delicious with Shiitake Powder! Spicy Shrimp Stir Fry
- You need 1 Tbsp of Shiitake powder.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic (finely chopped).
- You need 1 Tbsp of olive oil.
- It's 1/2 of onion (sliced).
- It's 15 of –20 pieces of prawn.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper,.
- You need 200 ml of water.
- You need 1 Tbsp of potato starch.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of tomato ketchup.
- Prepare 1/2 - 1 of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1/2 - 1 tbsp of Tbsp honey.
- Prepare As needed of Potato starch dissolved in water.
- You need to taste of Chili sauce or tabasco,.
Frequently, stir frys are served over rice or rice noodles. While we do eat white rice occasionally, I prefer to make my noodles from vegetables with a spiral slicer. Pink shrimp, red cherry tomatoes and bright green snow peas make this stir-fry as pretty as it is tasty. Spicy, garlicky, and sweet all at once, these crispy chili garlic shrimp will be your new favorite takeout dish at home in your own kitchen!
Delicious with Shiitake Powder! Spicy Shrimp Stir Fry instructions
- Finely chop the garlic and slice the onion..
- Peel off the shell on the prawns, rub in salt and pepper, and coat with potato starch..
- Heat up olive oil and stir fry garlic in a frying pan until fragrant, then add onion and stir fry before adding the Shiitake powder and water..
- After simmering for about 5–10 minutes, put the prawns from 2. on top and braise for another 2–3 minutes..
- Stir it lightly and add the ● condiments to taste, and add some potato starch dissolved in water if the sauce is not thick enough..
This shallow-fry technique gives you that crispy texture for these chili garlic shrimp while using much less oil. It's a healthier version of the takeout delight, one that will. Succulent shrimp, slathered in a delicious. Tender beef strips are quickly stir-fried with crisp and colorful vegetables to make this delicious restaurant-style dinner in your own kitchen. It's so versatile you can make it vegetarian or substitute chicken for shrimp.