Beef Stir Fry Noodles. Tender beef, fresh veggies, and noodles tossed together in a delicious savory sauce. My family loves going out for "Mongolian BBQ" and this recipe has similar results (especially when you use Yaki Soba noodles). This beef stir fry is MUCH cheaper than going out.
I made this dish as simple and fast as possible. Beef is excellent as main course and noodles are a favorite side dish course. Combining both with some fresh vegetables will leave you with a delicious meal! You can cook Beef Stir Fry Noodles using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Beef Stir Fry Noodles
- Prepare of Beef, ~0.5-1 lbs (your choice).
- It's of Noodles (your choice).
- It's of Green beans (cut short).
- It's 1 of Red bell pepper for colour,.
- It's of Mushrooms, ~4.
- You need of Garlic.
- Prepare of Green onions.
- It's of Cooking oil.
- You need of Soy sauce.
- It's of Oyster sauce (texture).
- Prepare of Salt.
- It's of Pepper.
- Prepare of Paprika.
- It's of Cumin.
Rich, slightly sweet, and mouthwatering good; This tasty stir fry will wake up your taste buds with its deliciousness. In this video learn how to quickly make a tasty stir fry meal. You can use the same procedure when using chicken. The trick is using tender meat you can.
Beef Stir Fry Noodles instructions
- Cut all veggie into desired sizes, diced or sliced work best overall..
- Prep noodles as needed. Set aside..
- Season meat with salt and pepper. Cut against the grain into slices no bigger than 1/4"..
- Heat up wok and apply cold oil. Cook meat at medium-high. Set aside..
- Heat up wok and apply cold oil. Stir fry garlic until fragrant, and add the rest of the veggies minus the green onions. Stir fry for 1-2 min..
- Add noodles and meat. Add soy sauce, oyster sauce and seasoning to desired taste. Stir fry for another 1-2 min or until desired taste/texture..
- Garnish with green onions and serve..
Stir Fry Noodles Nutrition per serving assuming this is made with lean beef or chicken. Stir-Fry Sauce: A quick and easy combination of low-sodium soy sauce, dark soy sauce, oyster sauce, fish sauce and garlic chili sauce. This Thai Basil Beef Noodle Stir-Fry recipe is easy to make and tossed with the best savory Thai basil sauce. Feel free to sub in chicken, pork, shrimp or. Use up all those veggies in the easiest stir-fry of all!