Cinnamon Rolls. Who could resist these homemade cinnamon rolls? Rich and fluffy, with their soft, buttery interior they are totally irresistible. Nothing says Sunday morning like a warm, gooey batch of homemade cinnamon rolls.
Find recipes and step-by-step help for making easy, sweet cinnamon rolls from scratch. These cinnamon rolls are utterly delicious and worth the time it takes to make them. They also make an excellent gift. You can cook Cinnamon Rolls using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cinnamon Rolls
- You need of butter.
- Prepare of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare of white sugar.
- Prepare of baking powder.
- You need of salt.
- Prepare of butter, softened.
- You need of milk.
- You need of egg.
- Prepare of white sugar.
- It's of brown sugar.
- You need of ground cinnamon.
Learn how to make these decadent cinnamon rolls from scratch right here. Classic Cinnamon Rolls from Delish.com are unbeatable. These Homemade Cinnamon Rolls taste like they came from a bakery! They're soft and fluffy, and topped with a thick layer of cream cheese frosting.
Cinnamon Rolls step by step
- Pre-heat oven to 400°F (200°C). Brush a 9-inch baking dish with 2 tablespoons melted butter..
- Whisk flour, 2 tablespoons white sugar, baking powder, and salt together in a large bowl. Work 3 tablespoons softened butter into flour mixture using your hands.
- Beat milk and egg together in another bowl; pour into flour-butter mixture and stir with a rubber spatula until a soft dough forms..
- Turn dough out on to floured work surface and roll dough into a 1/4-inch thick rectangle. Brush surface of dough with 2 tablespoons melted butter..
- Whisk 1/2 cup white sugar, brown sugar, and cinnamon together in a small bowl. Sprinkle 1/2 of the cinnamon sugar mixture in the bottom of the prepared baking dish..
- Sprinkle remaining cinnamon sugar over butter-brushed dough. Roll dough around filling to form a log; cut pig into 18 rolls and place rolls in the prepared baking dish..
- Bake in the preheated oven until rolls are set, 20 to 25 minutes..
- Beat confectioners' sugar, cream cheese, 1/4 cup softened butter, and vanilla extract together in a bowl until frosting is smooth..
- Top hot cinnamon rolls with cream cheese frosting or pour the cream cheese frosting in a bowl (for people to choose whether to pour it or not) and ✨Enjoy!✨.
A make-ahead dough breaks up the work. These Cinnamon Rolls are the ultimate Cinnabon clone. These Cinnamon Rolls are absolutely heavenly and I've been working hard trying to get this recipe as close as I can. Mini cinnamon rolls made with pumpkin butter and cream cheese frosting. Homemade cinnamon rolls never seem like a project you can undertake in the morning and have To make these easier cinnamon rolls a feasible breakfast option, we ditched the yeast in favor of.