Easy Homemade Pizza Dough & Bread.
You can cook Easy Homemade Pizza Dough & Bread using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Homemade Pizza Dough & Bread
- Prepare 200 grams of Bread flour (cake flour).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- You need 1/3 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Butter or vegetable oil (optional).
- It's 140 ml of Milk (water).
- You need 1 tsp of Dry yeast.
Easy Homemade Pizza Dough & Bread step by step
- Whisk the dry ingredients and salt in a bowl, and set aside. Microwave the milk, sugar, and butter in a separate bowl for 30 - 40 seconds at 500 W. Mix in the yeast and let it soak..
- Pour the yeast mixture into the bowl with the dry ingredients, and mix with a spatula in a cutting motion..
- When the dough comes together, cover with plastic wrap. Microwave for 30 seconds at 200 W or at a low defrosting setting. Leave it in a warm place for about 15 minutes..
- Flour the pizza dough, divide into your desired sizes, roll out with a rolling pin, and the dough is ready..
- Top with your favourite toppings and bake in the oven for about 10 - 15 minutes at 200℃. If you roll out the dough thin and preheat a baking sheet with the oven at 230℃, and then bake, it will make the crust crispy..
- When you are making pizza bread, flour the dough, and gently press the air out by hand. Divide into your desired sizes and roll out into circles with the rolling pin. I divided into 4 portions and each one was 100 g..
- When you bake them, they will plump up and the toppings might fall off, so pierce the dough with a fork..
- Spread on ketchup or sauce, and put on the toppings. Microwave for 30 seconds at 200 W..
- Cover with a tightly wrung out kitchen towel, and let them rise for about 15 minutes with the bread-rising function in the oven. Alternatively, cover with plastic wrap, and leave in a warm place at 35 ~ 40℃..
- Preheat the oven for 180℃. Bake for 14 ~ 20 minutes. When the bottom is lightly baked as well, it's done..