Sophie's wholemeal tomato dough meat feast pizza pocket. (Dough is also excellent pizza dough.) Filling instructions: Brown and drain sausage, green pepper and onion. Add chopped tomatoes and tomato paste, spices and water. Roll each portion of pizza pocket dough into rounds.
A gorgeous, tasty and healthy pizza, with olives, cherry tomatoes and fresh basil. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted. How to make Wholemeal Fresh Dough Thin Crust Pizza -. You can cook Sophie's wholemeal tomato dough meat feast pizza pocket using 17 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sophie's wholemeal tomato dough meat feast pizza pocket
- It's of dough.
- You need 450 grams of wholemeal flour.
- You need 2 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 4 tsp of brown sugar.
- It's 1 of sachet yeast.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of chili flakes.
- It's 2 tbsp of passata.
- Prepare 280 ml of warm water.
- It's of filling.
- It's 1/2 cup of chopped chorizo.
- It's 1/2 cup of chopped ham.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped cooked chicken.
- Prepare 160 of grated cheese (i like a mix of mozzarella and cheddar).
- You need 2 tbsp of tomato paste.
- It's 1 tbsp of water.
- Prepare 2 tsp of garlic powder.
- It's 1 of sliced pepperoni.
Redefining pizza.this pizza is a guilt-free delight and tastes great! For more recipes related to Wholemeal Fresh Dough Thin Crust Pizza checkout Sakharechi Poli, Khaari Poori. Najděte stock snímky na téma Wholemeal Dough Ball Homemade Pizza Made v HD a miliony dalších stock fotografií, ilustrací a vektorů bez autorských poplatků ve sbírce Shutterstock. Každý den jsou přidávány tisíce nových kvalitních obrázků.
Sophie's wholemeal tomato dough meat feast pizza pocket instructions
- DOUGH: Combine your dry ingredients. Mix your wet ingredients together, and then add to your dry ingredients..
- Mix to form a smooth dough. Split into two, shape into rectangles and place on greased baking trays. You should make the rectangles quite thin - around 1/2cm..
- Sprinkle with flour, covert with a damp tea towel, and leave in a warm place for 30-45 minutes..
- Preheat your oven to 160°C..
- Make sure all your meats are cooked and chopped, apart from your pepperoni..
- Combine your tomato paste, water and garlic powder in a bowl. Add your chopped meats..
- When your dough has proven, stretch it out again too make it a little less than a cm thick, keeping your rectangle shape..
- On half of each of your rectangles, add 1/4 of your cheese..
- Top this with your meat and tomato mix, half on each rectangle..
- Layer on pepperoni and the rest of the cheese..
- Fold your dough over and seal the edges, creating a pocket..
- It's really important those edges are sealed up tight - you don't want cheese going everywhere!.
- Optional: brush the tips with a little Olive oil and sprinkle with rock salt. Alternatively, sprinkle with parmesan and mixed herbs..
- Bake in the centre of your oven for 20-25 minutes, or until it starts to brown off a little..
- Serve and enjoy!.
Pizza Pockets are a great portable option to take to work, to eat on the go, or to pack into your children's Make the pizza sauce by combining the tomato paste, dried oregano, dried thyme, raw honey Close the pocket gently and smooth out any creases. Homemade Sausage Pizza Pocket Calzone Pizza rolls Mixed Seafood Pizza Roll A plate of pizza rolls with Ham and Cheese Panzarotti Rolls stuffed with tomatoes and cheese Italian bread calzone in restaurant Neon sign in a window of a Rome`s Pizza Pocket window in New Yor Closed pizza with. Meat Feast Pizza is a food item added by the Pam's HarvestCraft mod. Note: Steak can be substituted with Firm Tofu. Meat Feast Pizza has no known uses in crafting.